- This event has passed.
Connect with Others Using Colors
July 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$479
The US is considered a “melting pot of cultures”. What does this mean? How do we relate to others in ways that produce the results wanted? This workshop builds cultural awareness based on the meaning we associate with colors worldwide. It gives you practical know-how of our cultural differences and lets you practice giving feedback based on these considerations.
What You Will Cover
You will be able to:
- What the eye sees
- Compare and contrast the historical meaning we give colors worldwide (The Americas, EMEA, and ASIAPAC)
- Associate colors to observable behaviors
- Cultural awareness and effectively working with others
- Techniques to connect in natural ways to others using colors
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who want to use the natural meaning we give colors to build stronger relationships with everyone.
- Anyone who wants to open channels of communication that lead to more meaningful relationships using colors.
Ask us about Live Online and On-site delivery.