- This event has passed.
Value Our Diversity
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$479
In this 4-hour workshop, walk through what it means to value diversity. For employees to be able to implicitly address bias, equity, diversity and inclusion business-wide, they must first become aware and critically conscious of how their behavior directly impacts the working conditions and can lead to inequitable outcomes, such as with power, privilege, discrimination based on race, ethnicity, language, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
What You Will Cover
You will learn to:
- Compare and contrast the historical role of men and women to today
- Define workplace harassment as employment discrimination
- Recognize harassment as inappropriate workplace behavior
- Describe the unlawful types of harassment
- Explain the special responsibilities to report harassment
- Apply the new requirements to work examples
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to build positive, inclusive, and collaborative team dynamics.