New York is among the few states who allow for up to 6 cannabis THC plants to be grown at home for recreational use. However, hemp is a federally regulated plant which can be grown at home or in a commercial setting with the correct permits.
While some are taking the opportunity to grow for health and spiritual reasons, others are studying the business and employment potential offered in the industry.
If you want to grow cannabis THC or CBD at home, we’re sharing our experiences on how to do it. This is our journey, and we welcome you to be a part of our team.
Learn the purest approach to growing cannabis garden at home.
In this hour, you will discuss:
- The law and what’s needed to start your garden
- Selecting seeds for the therapeutic effects and benefits you want to feel from the chemovars
- Creating optimal lighting, water, soil conditions, and ventilation for your plants to thrive
- The growing process: germinating, incubating, and transplanting
- General plant care
- Harvest, drying and storing flowers
- Take advantage of the gardening consultations and products to help you with your garden.
- We are entering this space to destigmatize cannabis in our communities and show the health and business benefits of using, growing and selling cannabis.