Speed Reading to Build Rapport Faster
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$479
There are 4 communication preferences to consider when speaking with someone that lets you know about their personality quickly. These are: (1) body language, (2) tone & linguistic style, (3) workspace, and (4) conversation style & content. Learn to use them to read someone’s preferences, build trust and open dialog fast.
What You Will Cover
You will be able to:
- Quickly identify someone’s communication preferences: (1) body language, (2) tone & linguistic style, (3) workspace, and (4) conversation style & content
- Align the characteristics to your communication style
- Associate common behaviors with each communication preference
- Read personality queues that identify their communication style
- Apply techniques to build more meaningful relationships and results-driven communication
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking to improve personal and business results by learning to inspire open communication and extraordinary performance throughout their department, division, or organization.
- Anyone wanting the learn ways to apply the subject for their own personal and professional development.
Ask us about Live Online and On-site delivery.